QSI is seeking a Contracts Administrator (contingent upon Contract Award) for our Government Customer to work at their Headquarters Offices in Washington, D.C. An active Secret DoD Security Clearance is required for this position.
The position of Contract Administrator requires expert level knowledge in acquisition regulations, the Basic Contract’s terms and conditions, Order procedures, proposal preparation, negotiations, and Basic Contract/Order administration. The Contract Administrator must coordinate with the Contract Program Manager on all reporting requirements under the Basic Contract. In addition, the successful candidate will:
- Provide expert advice on acquisition policies, regulations and procedures to the Acquisition Team, Contracting Officer (CO), COR, Project Managers and other DOS Management.
- Utilize DOS systems including, but not limited to, ARIBA, ILMS, GFMS, and GSD Tracker to enter and retrieve data with the permission of the Government.
- Possess thorough knowledge of acquisition principles and contracting law;
- Knowledgeable in advising senior level management on acquisition related subjects and liaising with contracting offices;
- Possess thorough knowledge with pre and post award acquisition support functions.
- Excellent communication and confidence including with high-level executives.
- Outstanding organizational skills and work ethic;
- Excellent customer service, written, and oral communications skills, and the ability to engage with high level and public officials, as well as working level colleagues;
- Expertise in interpreting and applying complex regulatory material;
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of the team to effectively interact with personnel at all levels;
Post Award Administration
- General Administrative-related activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Transition oversight
- Respond to Congressional inquiries
- Preparing and completing modifications
- Monitor burn rates
- Work in close coordination with Program Manager on contract guidance
- Lead and conduct contract briefings
- Lead and conduct periodic meetings with internal and external stake holders
- Assist the DOS in performing quality assurance surveillance functions and support
- the COR, as required, by providing advice, recommendations, and documentation
- Work with staff on contract close outs
- Follows best Procurement Practices
- Prepares and Analyze CPARS evaluations.
- Assist with the preparation of periodic COR reports for each supported contract, and generates special reports, including IAAs, when necessary.
- Leads and Assists with the preparation of COR reports for VO contracts, and generates special reports when necessary.
- Maintains a centralized file of all appropriate and required acquisition documents.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Leads and Assists with the planning and development of acquisition based guides, templates, and instructions on preparing required contracting documents as needed.
- Leads and Assists with Developing procurement SOPs
- Leads on the Advisement of Policy changes
- Leads and participates on Contract file reviews
- Leads and participates in Site visits for contract compliance and analytical studies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (advanced degree preferred), and/or;
- Five (5) years of general office experience, including;
- Five (5) years of experience with federal acquisition with direct knowledge and understanding of contract regulations;
- Five (5) years of written and oral communications in an office environment, including;
- Five (5) years of developing, integrating, and implementing acquisition solutions for diverse, highly complex requirements across multiple areas and disciplines;
- Fie (5) years of experience utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS SharePoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook