QSI is seeking a highly motivated Mid/Senior (5 to10 years' experience) level DevOps engineer to help modernize the US Navy Cybersecurity program’s test team and infrastructure, automate manual processes, and instill DevOps principles and best practices in the entire team. Success in this position will require a mix of both technical and social skills: help us use the latest tools and technologies for CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, containers, and cluster management; also direct and influence the culture and mindset of the team.
Successful Candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Successful Candidate will:
- Assist in the transition from a waterfall T&E (test and evaluation) team towards an Agile development and test team.
- Prepare integration and test automation scripts to automate verification of use cases and acceptance testing.
- Containerize or virtualize existing test tools and applications.
- Automate lab machine setup using Infrastructure as Code tools and principles.
- Implement best practices to facilitate team transition towards agile based development.
- Work closely with engineering teams to foster and grow a “DevOps culture”.
- Have DevOps experience with GitLab, Bitlassian, or similar.
- Have experience with continuous integration and testing culture.
- Strong experience with Docker containers and container orchestration (Kubernetes a plus).
- Strong experience with automation/configuration management tools (Jenkins, Ansible or equivalent).
- Have familiarity with test automation tools (Eggplant or equivalent).
- Have familiarity with cybersecurity and vulnerability analysis.
- Have familiarity with production monitoring and alerting (New Relic, Datadog, PagerDuty or equivalent).
• BS in one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
• Cybersecurity minor or certification a plus.
This position requires the applicant to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.