QSI is seeking Cybersecurity Systems Integration / Software Automation Engineer to support the Information Assurance / Cybersecurity program team at our Client's Headquarters site in Manassas, VA. The ideal candidate should be able to support the automation of the build and release process, including tracking software development efforts targeted for a build, and ensuring the associated software is included in the release, candidate and checkout of software build release candidates, merging software changes across multiple baselines, working, and working closely with developers, testers, and management to ensure build processes are followed. This includes developing and executing automation for build development, software deployment, and executing automated build check out. Additional functions would be to contribute to the software design and development of the program.
A current/Active DoD clearance is required. US Navy Team Submarine experience is a plus but not required.
- Manage the software build and release process
- Ensure continuity of software changes across multiple builds and baselines
- Merge and resolve conflicts related to software contributions across multiple baselines
- Develop scripts to build and deploy software releases
- Oversee maintenance of source code repository (git)
- Plan and manage build release activities and coordinate across multi-site team
- Work closely with team to ensure build processes and configuration management (CM) best practices are followed
- Experience with 2 of the following: C/C++/Java/Python
- Understanding of source control, branching and merge strategies.
- Experience with git is required, experience with gitlab is a plus.
- Experience with build automation.
- Experience with Jenkins, PXEBoot, IPMI, Docker is a plus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related degree
- 2-8 years of professional/technical experience