QSI is seeking a Program Manager to support the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Student Exchange Program (SEVP), as part of the Comprehensive Fee Management Support Services Program. Job offers will be in the form of Letters of Intent to hire, contingent upon contract award. Successful candidates will hold an ACTIVE Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance.
Successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for all contractor work performed
- Be single POC for the CO and COR.
- Be one of the senior level on-site employees provided by the Contractor for the work effort
- PM and any alternate PMs shall be provided in SEVP
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Available via telephone and email from 0800 – 1700 EST M-F and respond to request of tech problems within 24 hours
- Responsible for ensuring conformity to contractual obligations
- Perform day to day management of overall contract support
- Be Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Be able to Communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with senior federal personnel
- Possess the ability to read and interpret Government policy, regulations and directives and apply to all activities
- Proven experience with fee-funded organizations
- Minimum of 10 years of experience performing program management support services and other activities as described in SOW
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required
- Current PMP Certification
- The Government would consider 10 additional years of experience in place of the PMP certification to total 20 years’ experience.
- US Citizenship required.