Security Clearance Required
- Development of test procedures
- Assist in performing test and analysis.
- Develops test schedules, assigns resources, and reports progress tracked against the schedule to Chief Engineer.
- Debug tests and procedures.
- Perform logical validation process of failures.
- Performs installation, testing, and validation of tactical systems.
- Responsible for development and execution of performance test scenarios.
- Support informal and formal test events, load file stability, testing and other customer driven test activities.
- Regularly record and report progress of plans and procedures development and test execution.
- Identify, analyze, and document software and hardware defects and work with the engineering team to troubleshoot and resolve any issues.
- Occasionally travels to various submarine home ports to conduct Field Services activities.
Education / Experience Required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Software test and analysis.
- Required: Microsoft Office Products,
- Knowledge of network configurations and operations is required.
- Navy or Submarine experience is a plus.