QSI is seeking a Senior Operations Research Analyst to support the US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Student Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP), as part of the Comprehensive Fee Management Support Services Program. Job offers will be in the form of Letters of Intent to hire, contingent upon contract award. Successful candidates will hold an ACTIVE Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance.
Successful candidate will:
- Provide support and assistance in government business practices, business re-engineering, business process development, business metrics development, facility and workforce planning, communications planning, and management-related issues as designated in the Task Order.
- Formulate and apply mathematical modelling and other optimizing methods to develop and interpret information that assists management with decision making, policy formulation, or other managerial functions
- Be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Have the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
- Possess the ability to conduct detailed research and analysis of pragmatic data
- Possess the ability to read and interpret policy, regulations, and directives
- Have an understanding of risk management and risk management tools
- Have the ability to develop point papers, briefing materials, and to make oral presentation of these materials to all levels of management
- Be able to educate and inform senior management on various alternatives
- Be able to review, synthesize and prepare highly technical, sensitive and complex documents, briefing materials, management directives and correspondence
- Minimum of Bachelor’s in Business Management or related field
- Min of 10 years in business process development, re-engineering, management and 5 years working with a fee funded organization
- U.S. Citizenship Required